Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

The Explosion

 Intro: “Hola my name is Robert and welcome to my vlog!!” Today we’ll be seeing what I get up to, please stay till the end. Because (maybe) there will be some, unexpected things happening:). So! Let’s start from the beginning. Hi my name is Robert, I am fat short and bald, Thank you!!

I have two best friends, Craig, and Stonks guy. They are the most annoying*est* crackheads in the world, that word “Crackhead” describes them the best… “shhh don’t tell them I said that, even though it’s been a year since I’ve been calling them that” I call them that, because ‘Stonks guy’, likes gaining stonks (nobody knows what that even means), and ‘Craig’ like’s fishing, he’s got two other jobs, a Rubbish man, and a BBQ cooker, I know right, whatta big crackhead, anyways. “They both have one thing in common, and that’s Farting gosh I hate that word”


One day I went and bought KFC, because Craig and Stonks guy, was hungry, didn’t want them to come along, cause they’d be farting the whole way here, anyways, when I got there, I hoped out of the car, turned around, and saw 2 big crackheads, can you guess who it was, “Who else, Craig and Stonks guy”. I didn’t really care, cause for the first time ever they didn’t fart for two whole minutes “Impressive right?”. When we went inside, my two besties went to the bathroom to wash their hands, cause they decided they wanted to eat there. While I was ordering I smelt and heard fart noises.


 It was coming from the bathroom, in my head I thought “gosh I wonder who that could be?” I went to have a look and it was Craig and Stonks guy. They were bombing the whole toilet, so I tried my best to stay calm, and just walked away like I didn’t know them. Few minutes later, we heard an Explosion coming from the bathroom, everybody had a little sniff, and ran out, because it smelt like Farts.


Conclusion: The worst thing was, they made the whole of KFC stink, and made our food smell like farts, and that’s not even the worst thing!, We GoT KiCkEd OuT Of ThErE, “UGHHH” I was literally expecting this to happen, we even got kicked out of McDonalds for doing the same thing. (As Expected!). The good thing was...was we still have Carls Junior to go to:).


No comments:

Post a Comment