Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

Going to the movies in the holidays

Today we went to the movies to see "The lion king" it was really really cool by the way we went to the one at 4:40 the first thing we did was got our tickets, after that we went and got some snacks we all got to have a popcorn each then we got some lollies, as soon as we finished doing that we went and paid for it, then we got to go and find our seats in the theatre. I was bored because I've already seen it because I went with my cousin Josh and my auntie and uncle in the morning but I still managed to not ruin it for anybody, when I went with my auntie,uncle and my cousin Josh we watched it at the theatre in botany. But when I went with my family we went to the one in Sylvia park it was a really fun day because I got to watch the movie twice in one day and at different theatres. 



5 comments:

  1. That is so cool Norah I went to watch it as well but I didn't take any photos. I love the new lion king. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep its like exactly the same as the old lion king

      Delete
  2. Hi Norah Jade,

    This looked like a awesome experience you went through.
    Did the loin king have like and real animals not like the Disney animals?.

    looking forward to see you back at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep same can't wit to see all my friends

      Delete
    2. By the way yep my favourite part was when Tamone and Pumba came in and said that they saved Simba.... don't want to ruin it all for you.

      Delete