Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Facile Fractions


Task description: This task is about fractions, we all got split into 2 groups, one group was for the people who didn't really understand what fractions were, and the other was for the group of people who know fractions REALLY well, I was in group 1 *the people who didn't really know they're fractions* I went into that group cause I wasn't really positive with my fractions, at the end we tested how much we knew about fractions with mm's go through this presentation to know more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Norah-Jade,

    Look how far you have come after that one lesson! I think we all needed a recap of fractions as we hadn't covered them in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Stone, Thanks for commenting on my blog, Yes! I think we all knew our fractions but just needed a little time to remember them, to be very honest, I found this easy.
      But thanks again for commenting!

      Delete