Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Tests!

 today we did our spelling test, along with our 8 times table test, mrs stone set a stop watch on the tv, and once your done you look at the time, to see how fast or slow you finished, on the othr times table test we did I got 19 seconds, and the one we did now, I also got 19 seconds. For our spelling test, the words we got given to spell, were. Rope, Legend, Attack, Texture, Square, positive, Perspective, Orchestra, Guilty, and Warriors. Please stay tuned to next frudays blog post, about our spelling and maths test:).

Choose Your Words (and Techniques) Carefully in Spelling Instruction |  Reading Rockets

A new way of teaching maths in schools

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Miki I'm from Ahipara School.I really like your math and spelling test.Its really cool!Goodbye

    ReplyDelete