Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Welcome to my blog

 Talofa lava my name is Norah-Jade, I am 12 years old and am a year 8 student at Point England School. Welcome to my blog! Team 5 is where us year 7&8’s belong, in our space we have 5 precious teachers, Mrs Stone, Mrs Iloa, Mrs Tele’a, Ms Hill, and Mr Moran. My literacy teacher is Mr Moran, and my Maths teacher is Mrs Stone. I am a beautiful polynesian girl, both my parents are Samoan but my dad has a little bit of Tonga in his blood, I have 5 siblings, including me, there’s 6. 2 sisters and 3 brothers, so that obviously means there’s 3 boys and 3 girls. In my spare time at home I like to read books, especially when it’s by David Walliams or Roald Dahl. At school in our break times me and my friends do different things everyday, or we’ll just do the same thing 2 times in a row. But most of the time we just sit and relax and talk about life:) I enjoy playing Softball, Cricket, and Netball. As I post on my blog, please feel free to comment any questions and I’ll try my best to answer them as fast as I can, and again, Welcome to my blog!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Norah-Jade,

    It was great reading your post to learn even more about you. You are lucky to have a balance of boys and girls in your family - 3 of each! Your new entrant picture is so adorable, can you believe how the years have flown by?

    ReplyDelete