Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Waitangi day


Walt: use the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.


Task description: first we all met up on the mat and planned it on the mat then Mr Goodwin said go do your work if you know what you are going to write about then we all went off because we all new what we were gonna write about.

On Waitangi day we went to the beach because it was a very hot day yesterday. When we got there we saw my Uncle and my two cousins. At first we sat down and had hot chips and it was so hot that it had burnt my little brothers tongue. Next we went to play on the playground. When we were on the swing my Sister Kerstein was telling jokes. I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off the swing. After that we went for a swim because it was so hot and when we went for a swim I had to go with my sister and my cousin anyways my sisters name is Legacy and none of my brothers wanted to swim it was just me and my sisters and my two cousins. When we came out of the sea we went to dry off then we got changed and stayed to hangout for a bit. Then my dad decided to go fishing so my dad went all the way back home just to get his fishing rod and then he came back with 2 fishing rods for my uncle because he also wanted to fish with my dad then when we went down to where my dad was fishing me and my sister saw two big snapers in the container that my uncle and my dad had caught. After they caught 6 big snapers we all packed up and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment