Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

About me ~ Cyber Smart Challenge ~

 Cyber Smart Challenge !


Yesterday on the 17th of August, we had Mr Ferguson come and teach us/ help us with some Cyber Smart challenges that Mr Goodwin plans for everyone. The task was to create a poster about yourself and post it on to your blog so others can see. All about me !!

On this poster you can see that I enjoy playing sports especially Netball and Volleyball. I attend in a church called 'the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints', which in a shorter way its 'Church of Latter Day Saints'. As you can tell, I am Samoan and a bit Tongan but mostly Samoan that's why I only put the Samoan Logo in. Waaaayy on the bottom there are some music notes because I enjoy listening to music it keeps me in my own vibe you know ?. On the bottom left is a photo of me and my Best Friend Nina, that photo was taken at our Prize Giving in year 6, the photo next to that is another photo we took at prize giving, but with me, my cousin and my little brother who is now 3 years turning 4. .
Anywaaays that's all for today thanks for reading !!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Norah-Jade. It is cool that you had Mr Ferguson come in to teach you some cybersmart tips! What was the cybersmart learning you got out of creating this poster?

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow N.J!! I really like your poster, flash if you ask me you got some serious skills.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Timmi!
      Haha thanks for the feedback, when I know those words come from you then it's probably true, jk.

      Stay Safe !!

      Delete