Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Highlight for Term 1

 This term has been a very nice term, because there weren't much lock downs as usual, and we got to communicate with each other better. Also I got to participate in some amazing, and fun sports, like, Cricket, and Softball, I reckon, out of all, my favourite was Softball, because we came first, but we also did for cricket. (I know right my favourite sports!). I also found some amazing subjects, that I actually didn't know I enjoyed, like Reading (Duhhh):). Sorry if this high light is so short. I just can't think of anything else, Thank you. If you have any questions please comment down below, and be sure, I might not post until next term. Byee!

(This year, I had an amazing opportunity to be in the extension group, we didn't get up to much, because we had lots of days off, like easter, and more...but one of our activity's we did was go to the genesis program, about sailing, we learnt about lots of sailors, and I really enjoyed it!) See you in Term 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Norah-Jade,

    What a crazy term it was, but I am so glad the lockdowns didn't get in the way of sport! I'm really glad you enjoyed all of the different opportunities here at school, that is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete