Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Explanation writing



A Job for me:

What do you wanna be/do when you grow up? Are you sure about it? Why do you want to be/do it? Hi my name is Norah-Jade and today I will be telling you about what I want to be and do in the future. Hope you enjoy it.

Everyday I wake up to ask myself, What do I want to be or do in the future? But to be honest if someone asks me that I always say that I want to be a flight attendant because it sounds very interesting, even though I say that I am still not even sure about it. But after I say flight attendant in my head I always tell myself “why did i say that” because after I say “flight attendant” another interesting job just pops up in my head. Like being a lawyer.

One day I went to the airport to say goodbye to my uncle. As soon as he left I saw a 2 lady’s walking and they were dressed as a flight attendant but before they walked in, one of them stopped and took 2 big deep breaths. I thought to myself, is she nervous I never knew that being a flight attendant was a hard job, so I asked myself again What do I want to be or do in the future? When we left the airport we were going back home and I asked myself again What do I want to be or do in the future?

When I asked myself again I thought to myself saying “I think I should stop asking myself the same question everyday because I think that's why I don’t know what to be or do”. When I was going to bed something popped up in my head then I thought for a while why do I want to be this? And then I said “hmmm well I’ve been playing ever since year 2” then I said How am I going to do it? Then I said “I am going to do it but I really wanna know though”.

(Haven't finished yet)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Norah-Jade, Being a flight attendant could be an exciting career path to follow! What parts of this job make it exciting for you? Would you like to fly around New Zealand or work on flights that go to places in other continents? What is your dream holiday destination?

    ReplyDelete