Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Fake recount 2019

Walt: write a detailed account.
Last week there was a hot dog competition and my mum decided that I should go to it, so I did and if you want to hear more about it, then just read all of my paragraphs.

2. First I was asleep in my bed, then my mum came and woke me up to go to the hot dog competition. So I got out of bed and got ready . Then I went into the car. When I just closed my eyes to take a nap we were already there.

3. When I hopped out of the car I went and saw my friend Leylani, so I went up to her and asked why she is here, and she said that she was here for the hot dog competition. So we went and waited in the line and it took for ages because there were so much people waiting in the line.

4. When it was Leylani’s turn she was so nervous but she did it anyways and she was competing against her brother. But she didn’t know, but she still went on with it. The thing that we had to do is eat five hot dogs without stopping and when you finish you get a lollipop. But when she was finishing her last hot dog she saw that her brother was already finished. So I told her to go and wait for me by the gaming room.

5. After her it was my turn and I looked at my opponent and it was my cousin Josh. So I went on with it as well and just didn’t care, when we had the hot dogs served we just started but the thing was, was we both finished at the same time, so they changed the limit to 10 hot dogs and when I was up to the eighth hot dog I nearly puked, because it was too much for me so Josh (My cousin) was the winner, so he got to have 5 lollipops and I only got to have 1. I was going to go to Leylani but she wasn’t there. Then I just saw that Josh was lonely so I went to him.

6. My favorite highlight was when I was going to eat the hot dogs I saw my opponent which was my cousin. Also when I saw my friend Leylani competing with her brother. So that was the end of the hot dog competition.

Task description: First we were all sitting on the mat then he explained the writing task for us to do then he showed us some examples after that we went off and did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment