Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke 

My name is Norah-Jade, I am a year 7 student at Pt England in the Team 5 block. I live in a family of 7 including me there’s 8, 3 sisters, and 3 brothers, I am the second eldest in the family, the youngest child in my family is 2 years old and the eldest is 14 My Mum is full samoan she was born and raised in New Zealand, My Dad is Half Samoan and a quarter tongan, he was born in Samoa and raised in New Zealand.

My favourite thing to do at school is play sport, my favourite sport of all is Cricket and Netball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends Jane, Nina, Oalii, Sivaenah, Madi, Alrida, and more. Early in the mornings I wake up and Read a chapter of my book “Moonfleet '' everyday, just not when I’m on camp.

At school I love to learn, my favourite subject is Reading and Writing, I love to do reading because I like to answer questions in slide shows and in person, I like to do writing because in my free time I get to write about anything, and because well I’m writing I can describe people and stuff in my own way. 

During the holidays I love going to the pools because it's like free time to me. I love to play board games and stuff with my family and friends. In my free time at home I like to read any books but especially not the ones that I read early in the mornings. 

Yours Sincerely 
Norah-Jade 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jade!

    Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a letter to me to share more about yourself.
    What positions do you enjoy playing the most in your favourite sports, Cricket and Netball?

    I am interested to find out more about the book you are reading, Moonfleet. Who wrote this book? Where is the story set? Who are the main characters? Can you give me a brief summary of what has happened so far in the book?

    I am looking forward to reading more of your writing work through the year!

    ReplyDelete