Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Immersion Assembly

 This term, we started off with immersion assembly, this terms theme, is 'Watch the Space'. As you all can tell we will be learning about different kind of planet, the most known fact to me, is that there a 8 planets, i know right, and yet they're all useful, Mercury is the closest to the sun.

My favourite items, were Team and Team 5, I really liked Team 4's item, because the way they presented (in a movie) was really funny, because they based it on 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. It all lead up to the 4 earth systems, Land, Air, Water, Living thing. 

Team 5's item was also my favourite, because it was very entertaining for everyone!. I really enjoyed the fact that they presented REALLY well, and how they "travelled" to different planets on the "Magic School Bus". Yeah that was my high light of all!.

After all, all of the items, were really cool, and 'funny'. I am really looking forward to next terms item, even though there is a looong way to go!! Thanks for reading until the end!






No comments:

Post a Comment