Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

My first day in Intermediate

Talofa lava, Bonjour, Malo ni and Greetings to you all.

My name is Norah-Jade and this year I am a year 7 student at Pt England school. When I walked into the Team 5 block, it felt different because the people and the things that were around me were so different. I also felt really welcomed because they all were being so kind and helpful. My goal for this year is to stay focused when I am doing my work in class and to get good grades for my Reading and Maths tests and other stuff like that. I am looking forward to seeing what we'll be getting up to this year and to see what things we will be trying to achieve. 
For the first week of the term we have been doing lots of cool and fun art work and also hard learning, What we are learning right now is our Family Tree and the question is "how do I keep myself in balance: Physically, Spiritually, Mentally, and Socially". 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Norah-Jade!

    Welcome to Team 5.

    I am really happy to have you as part of the Room 2 whanau in 2020!

    I can imagine the first day in the senior block was a little bit overwhelming but I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. You have a clear set of goals that you want to achieve this year and I am looking forward to seeing more of your learning here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete